- Beavertown Neck Oil 4.3%£2.9/£5.8‘Our any day, any time, easy drinking, go to ipa. This started life as a home-brew. We wanted to create a light, crisp, punchy, go to beer! A beer that you know you can pick up and appreciate or simply kick back, relax & oil your neck with.’
Extra pale base malts are used to keep it crisp and give the hops a great platform to dance on. Masses of hop additions during the whirlpool and a huge dose of dry hops make this a brilliantly ‘easy’ IPA.
- The Tower IPA£2.50/£5.00Based in Carmyllie Angus – officially opened its doors in 2016. Brewing traditional style craft ales, everything is done onsite, from recipe creation to brewing, casking/bottling, labelling & of course tasting of our fine craft beers.
The Tower is our traditional British style India Pale Ale. The palate has notes of sweet caramel with a bitter, dry finish. The nose has notes of toffee & rich fruit.
- Tiny Rebel CLWB Tropicana 5.5%1/2 Pint £2.95/ Pint £5.90This grown up fruit salad is as colourful as the most hideous Hawaiian shirt you’ve ever seen. It’s super juicy and crammed full of fruity hop flavours that will have your mouth watering. Imagine sitting by the pool in the blazing sun with a cocktail in one hand, but instead of a dainty little glass it’s served by the pint!Packed full of American hops, amplified by Peach, Passionfruit, Pineapple and Mango flavours!
- Budweiser Budvar Original (Lager) 5%£2.65/£5.3Brewed using whole-cone, Saaz hops from Žatec, pristine water from an Ice Age aquifer, Moravian malting barley and our heritage lager yeast, this classic rich and full-flavoured lager sets the gold standard for Czech brewing across the world. The tradition of cold-conditioning in our brewery cellars for seven times longer than most other beers creates a pale lager with a sweet, deep golden body and an aromatic, hoppy foam. Bold in taste, yet refreshing and perfectly balanced.
- Little Creatures (Pale Ale) 5.2%£2.9/£5.8The beer that inspired this crazy journey, ours is a hop driven Pale Ale bursting with flavour and aroma. Full-bodied yet refreshing, the bitter finish will leave your tastebuds craving more.
We were born to make Pale Ale, a style that was little known in Australia when we started, but is now much loved. Back in the day there were two hop varieties coming out of the North West of the US that really took our fancy; Cascade and Chinook hops. These hops packed an addictive punch and gave rise to the super hoppy American Pale Ale, a style that inspired us back then and still inspires us today.
Since day one, we have brewed our Pale using whole hop cones, sourced straight from the US directly to our breweries (something pretty unique) and use our hop back to extract those beautiful, hoppy aromas and delicate bitterness. Preservative and additive free, our Pale Ale is live yeast conditioned, in the bottle (after filling) for unmatched freshness and character and takes about six weeks from brewing to be released.
- Tennents Lager 4%£2.15/£4.3Tennents Lager is brewed to meticulously high standards, using exceptional ingredients and characterised by its clean taste and refreshingly crisp finish.
2 Traill Drive, Montrose,
Angus DD10 8SW
+44 (0)1674 672157
For reservations please call us on 01674 672157 and for any other enquires please email us.
Mon: 12pm- 2:30pm / 5pm – 9pm (Last Orders)
Wed: 5pm – 9pm (Last Orders)
Thu: 12pm- 2:30pm / 5pm – 9pm (Last Orders)
Fri: 12pm- 2:30pm / 5pm – 9pm (Last Orders)
Sat: 12pm-9pm (Last Orders)
Sun: 12pm-9pm (Last Orders)