THE AUSSIE SERVE
A double measure (50ml) of premium Aussie Gin is served with a bespoke garnish and a matching tonic to emphasise the qualities of each distillate – £10
- The West Winds (The Cutlass)The Cutlass is a beautifully aromatic gin with a unique Australian character. It combines traditional juniper alongside some uniquely Australian elements like cinnamon myrtle and Australian bush tomato. Handcrafted small batch is the key to its delicacy. The introduction of Australian bush tomato pairs up with an increase in coriander seed to produce a headstrong but beautifully aromatic gin – served with 1783 Crisp Indian tonic & a sliver of Green Capsicum.
- Manly SpiritsThis Australian Dry Gin has a delectable blend of ten carefully-considered sustainably foraged marine, Australian native and traditional botanicals distilled into a pure Australian wheat spirit. The bright, fresh flavours of the citrus, marine & juniper give way to the gentle peppery notes on the palate to deliver a complex lingering finish. Ten botanicals including; traditional gin botanicals + Sea Lettuce, Finger Lime, Anise Myrtle Mountain Pepper Leaf & Orange Peel – served with Fever-Tree Indian Tonic water & Slice Orange.
- Four PillarsAustralia’s finest contemporary gin, this beautiful bottle is the heart and soul of Four Pillars’ distillery. Bursting with botanicals, its fresh oranges that give this gin its unique character – served with 1783 Crisp Indian Tonic water Orange & Rosemary.
- Four Pillars Bloody ShirazThe Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz Gin is the result of mixing Shiraz grapes from the Yarra Valley in Melbourne, with the original Four Pillars Rare Dry Gin. To create this sweet, purple elixir, the Shiraz grapes are steeped in gin for 8 weeks, before then being pressed and blended with even more of their gin! The combination of various exotic, classic and local botanicals with the Shiraz berries gives this gin a rich, purple colour with aromas of pine needles, citrus, spice, and a clear peppery, raspberry character. The palate is sweet and lingers with juniper and spice notes on the finish. Exotic botanicals such as cinnamon, cardamom and Tasmanian pepper berries gives this gin a slightly Christmas-y feel. This Shiraz Gin has similarities of a sloe gin, but without excessive sweetness – served with Fever-Tree Tonic & a Slice of Orange.
- Brookies Byron Dry GinBrookie’s gin launched in collaboration with Jim McEwan, creator of The Botanist. Of the 26 botanicals (interestingly The Botanist also has 26), 18 are native to Australia. The traditional botanicals, juniper, coriander, cassia, angelica and orris root form the backdrop for the gin. Then comes the extensive list of native Australian botanicals – Sunrise finger limes from Byron Bay, kumquat, blood lime, aniseed myrtle, cinnamon myrtle, White Aspen, riberry, the young leaves of the lilly pilly leaf, macadamia nut, native raspberries from Brook Farm, Dorrigo pepper leaf, river mint and native ginger. On the nose you are greeted with citrus followed by juniper and coriander and hints of cinnamon in the background. The flavour is initially citrus forward followed by some delicate fresh raspberry notes, but these are quickly replaced with bold spice flavours from the native ginger and aniseed myrtle and an intense peppery finish – served with Fever-Tree Indian Tonic, Mint, Lime & Raspberries.
Please make us aware of any allergens requests when placing your order.
(GF) This item is, or can be made gluten free.
(V) This item is, or can be made vegetarian.
Gluten, Eggs, Mustard, Sesame Seeds, Tree Nuts, Crustaceans, Sulphur/Sulphites, Celery, Milk, Soybeans, Peanuts, Fish, Molluscs, Lupin.
2 Traill Drive, Montrose,
Angus DD10 8SW
+44 (0)1674 672157
For reservations please call us on 01674 672157 and for any other enquires please email us.
Mon: 12pm- 2:30pm / 5pm – 9pm (Last Orders)
Wed: 5pm – 9pm (Last Orders)
Thu: 12pm- 2:30pm / 5pm – 9pm (Last Orders)
Fri: 12pm- 2:30pm / 5pm – 9pm (Last Orders)
Sat: 12pm-9pm (Last Orders)
Sun: 12pm-9pm (Last Orders)